Clear Moss Pole "Hex" - Various Sizes
High-quality, foldable D-shape moss poles for supporting climbing plants. These moss poles have honeycomb / hexagon-shaped cutouts that let aerial roots pass through and root into moss, or any other substrate that the pole is filled with. Plants that get enough climbing support will start producing more mature and larger leaves. You can fill the pole with other substrates besides moss too - such as aroid mix, bark, tree fern fiber, coco peat, coco husk and more. Water the substrate from the top and keep the moss moist.
- Moss poles are stackable to extend the length
- All size poles, except the mini, are adjustable in different diameters
- High transparency allows you to monitor the growth of aerial roots
- Made of thick PET plastic that is very durable and sturdy, allowing to use (and re-use) moss poles for a long time.
- Mini: 45 x 298 mm (W x H)
- Small: 60 x 350 mm (W x H)
- Medium: 78 x 400 mm (W x H)
- Large: 98 x 580 mm (W x H)
How to assemble? For steps please refer to the Quick Guide shown on the last photo.