Handmade Propagation Station "Grow Three" (L), Oak
If you want to propagate at a more advanced level and experiment with growing plant cuttings beyond the water method, this propagation station is for you! You can use various mediums – from sphagnum moss, perlite and pumice, to vermiculite, clay balls or granules, and more! Of course, you can also use just water!
You can go for the station itself, or choose a set that includes the substrates – mix and match!
- Propagation Station only
- Propagation Station + 3 substrates of choice
At the moment I offer the following substrates:
- Sphagnum moss
- Design is made by hand-routing the glass inlays so they stay in place while moving the station around, and give a neat, organized look
- The base is made of European Oak wood that is sanded and impregnated with natural linseed oil
- On the bottom, 4 soft felt pads are added to give a sturdier positioning and protect sensitive surfaces from scratches
- Base size is 200 x 95 x 20 mm (L x W x H).
- The glasses are made of borosilicate which is usually used in lab materials, such as test tubes, and are known for their durability and resistance to thermal shock
- Glass is very thin throughout (sides and bottom) with great clarity that allows you to monitor the development of the roots
- Glasses hold 195 ml, are 70 mm high and 65 mm in diameter.
- 1 wood stand
- 3 glasses
- 3 substrate packs (if chosen for)
This is a handmade item that might have some imperfections.